Registration for the 30th Anniversary Boulder Roubaix Road Race Powered by Wholesome Masters Racing Team is now open. Click the button below to register.
- Total Event Registration Limit: 1000
- Online registration is now open for 2022
- Online registration closes Tuesday, April 12 at 12 PM MST
Race number / timing chip pick-up:
Thur. April 14, 5:30pm to 8:30pm, Vecchio’s Bike Shop, 2725 Iris Ave, Boulder. (View on Map)
There are 3 waves for the Newbie Cat 5 beginner racers. Please register for the appropriate one based on gender and age:
- One day license Cat 5 Newbie Wave 1: Senior Men 5, under 40
- One day license Cat 5 Newbie Wave 2: Senior Men 5, Master over 40
- One day license Cat 5 Newbie Women’s category
Race Day Registration – IF AVAILABLE
- Race day registration opens at 7:00am MT
- Race day registration closes 45 minutes before start
- Race day reg price: add $10 to fee
- Juniors 9-18: $20
- Field limits vary by category
- One day timing chip rental included in your entry fee
- Entry fee includes USA Cycling Insurance and Colorado Cycling Surcharges
- It is against the rules to race with anyone not in your category
USA CYCLING: You must have a USA Cycling license to race. Annual licenses available at www.usacycling.org.
- Junior licenses free here.
- 1-Day Beginner license: $10, only for Cat 5 Men/Women who have never previously held a USAC license with a higher category. Can be purchased online when registering.
- USAC 1-Day Experienced license: $25, only available to former USAC category 1,2,3,4 and must be purchased thru your USA Cycling account.
COLORADO CYCLING: Membership required ($5 one-day available on site). Annual CC memberships available at coloradocycling.org. Not required for out of state athletes.
USA Cycling waiver must be signed by all racers or parent/guardian for anyone 18 or under.